Friday, July 30, 2010

Letter to the Intermediate One Campers

Dear Campers of Intermediate One,

Ahoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry I can’t stop using the pirate lingo…)

I hope you have enjoyed the rest of your summer. It feels like yesterday we were all at Camp together sweating, learning, and having a good time!

I know that you are getting ready to go back to school and I know that is an exciting and also scary time but I wanted to wish you well with your school year this year and that you learn a lot and enjoy it! I hope you plan to come to Camp again next summer and if you are in 4th or 5th grade, plan to come back to Intermediate One!

Looking back on the week we had so much fun together. I still can remember all the singing, campfires, water balloon fights, flour wars, and the magician, Chief Manatawny, Kangaroo Court, and Captain Arrrgabarrga's visit. We had a jam packed week and it was so much fun spending it with you.

As you go throughout your year, remember all of the things that we learned in our bible classes and talked about throughout the week. Remember our theme verse: "I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength." Philippians 4:13.

Remember that we can all be Heroes for God!

Make sure to remember our themes from each day: True heroes know God is with them, God can make me a hero, True heroes do the right thing, True heroes reach out to Jesus, and True heroes share God's love.

Again, thank you for being apart of Intermediate One week at Camp Manatawny. I am really glad you came and spent the week with us. We are already planning for next year’s week and hope you will come be part of it!!

In Christ’s Love and Service,


Mr. Matt
Director: Intermediate One Week


No comments: